Looking for the best detoxing tea but a little overwhelmed at the options available? We understand your dilemma. There are plenty of detox teas on the market claiming benefits almost as good as being transformed into Jennifer Hawkins overnight – but not all detoxing teas are created equal.
Using a tea detox to help rid your body of toxins can be an effective way to re-boot to your system. However, when you are looking for the best detoxing tea the secret of effectiveness often lies in the list of ingredients, not the marketing claims and success stories.
Bondi Beach Tea Co. teas are made with all-natural ingredients that have been used many years for their traditional detox properties.
Check out these herbal delicacies and all of their traditional properties which speak for themselves.
Embraced for centuries by the Japanese, green tea is loaded with some pretty impressive natural health allies.
The compound EGCG is the main polyphenolic compound found in green tea. This compound is reported to exhibit a range of therapeutic benefits including anti-atherosclerosis (build-up of plaque inside arteries), anti-cardiac hypertrophy and anti-myocardial infarction (heart-related issues), anti-diabetes, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant. Through this list of therapeutic properties, green tea may also act as a preventative of LDL cholesterol .
Some other reported benefits of green tea include being good for brain functioning and anxiety levels and killing off some forms of bacteria, in particular, those related to dental hygiene .
However, when used in our detox tea, green tea may actually help to burn fat and improve physical performance. Green tea has been reported to increase the metabolic rate in human trials and may lead to a drop in stubborn belly fat. 
A little hard to pronounce but nothing hard about understanding the detox benefits of this herb. According to one study, Garcinia Cambogia was instrumental in producing weight loss, reducing fat mass, visceral fat, lipid and blood glucose profiles, while increasing basal metabolic rate. The study was conducted over six months on 214 overweight or obese patients, using an equal dose of Glucomannan and Garcinia Cambogia. 
Dandelion leaf has traditionally been associated with helping to cleanse the liver. It may also help treat intestinal gas and aid in getting things moving as they should.
Reported to have anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties.
Rich in polyphenols, Yerba Mate, originates in South Africa and has shown to increase the metabolic rate and fat utilisation in humans.
Acai berries are a tasty little super food. They have been found to have a plethora of health-promoting properties. Some of these properties include a natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, a potential to boost metabolic rates, protective effect on the colon, antimicrobial, and anti-lipidemic. 
That is a whole heap of power from a tiny Brazilian berry!
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine, S. chinesis has antioxidant, anti-hepatotoxic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-nephrotoxic effects. In a study conducted on mice, the extract of the stems of Schisandra chinensis, were also found to possess a therapeutic function on inhibiting kidney disease. 
According to science, this flower has a moderate bioactive potential which has been linked to the possibility of helping with skin health.
Bondi Beach Tea Co. teas are packaged and prepared using the finest ingredients. Our Bondi Slim detox tea is tailored specifically to give a boost to your metabolism (as demonstrated in the ingredient list).
The best way to brew a cup of detoxing tea is to take it slowly:
For the best results, we recommend you have two cups of Bondi Slim per day. Enjoy one cup in the morning before breakfast and the other in the afternoon. I like to have a second cup just before knock-off time.
Moreover, for a power packed detoxing tea combination try our Bondi Slim detox tea with our Colon Cleanse tea to really get things in motion.
Our natural detox teas contain no added laxatives, so you get the benefit of a detoxing tea just the way nature intended.
Detox teas are commonly used to detoxify the liver, provide a boost to weight loss regimes, and offer some relief from overindulgences of heavy food or alcohol consumption. The real secret lies in the ingredients.
1. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018 Jan 10;210:296-310. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2017.08.035. Epub 2017 Aug 31: Molecular understanding of Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
2, 3. Healthline: 10 proven benefits of green tea
4. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018 Jan 24;18(1):26. doi: 10.1186/s12906-018-2099-7: Long-term effects of Garcinia cambogia/Glucomannan on weight loss in people with obesity, PLIN4, FTO and Trp64Arg polymorphisms.
5. Pharm Biol. 2016 Dec;54(12):3172-3181. Epub 2016 Aug 26: Metabolic profile and hepatoprotective activity of the anthocyanin-rich extract of Hibiscus sabdariffa calyces.
6. J Vet Med Sci. 2016 Oct 1;78(9):1405-1411. Epub 2016 May 19: High antiviral effects of hibiscus tea extract on the H5 subtypes of low and highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses.
7. Science Direct: Food Research International: Small Brazilian wild fruits: Nutrients, bioactive compounds, health-promotion properties and commercial interest
8. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018 Feb 5. pii: S0378-8741(17)34015-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2018.01.033. [Epub ahead of print]: Improvement of Cisplatin-induced Renal Dysfunction by Schisandra chinensis Stems via Anti-inflammation and Anti-apoptosis Effects.
Comments will be approved before showing up.